Governance is an integral part of the leadership and management of all of the Academy Transformation Trust (ATT) academies. Good governance has a huge impact on our staff and students and overall this leads to good and outstanding outcomes.
Pool Hayes Academy benefits from personalised support for the Local Governing Body from the ATT in order to support us in achieving outstanding governance which includes:
- extensive guidance for Governors on their role, including high quality online training, bespoke training and a Governors’ Handbook for reference
- an online Governors’ Portal providing access to all relevant minutes and documents
- an annual Governors’ Conference to share the latest updates and training
- a regular review of Governor’s contribution to each academy’s progress
- access to legal advice on all governance issues